Sunday, December 31, 2017

#892 TFTP NEWS!

Hello, I have some update for people following this blog.

Since more than 6 and a half years I have been publishing 11 entries per month. I cannot keep that rythm anymore, so starting in January 2018, I will reduce the number of new entries significantly. From now on, I will publish only two entries per month.

Of course, I will try these to be longer and better structured, covering more toys each, but still, I will be dedicating much less time to this hobby.

So, don´t worry if next month you don´t see any updates right-away. I plan to publish regularly, that is maybe the first article will be published the first weekend and second one the third weekend each month. I haven´t decided this yet.

Wish you a happy new year 2018!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip off, good luck in 2018! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Also good luck for you in this year.

      Delete
    2. I just found your blog's . They are great. I left a comment on one about mc toy die cast models. I am going to repost here so that I know you will see it.thanks.
      I have 3 MC TOY Macau die cast and plastic pull back motor buggys.these Moto Hooper 4 wheel suspension toys are from Grand toys Quebec Canada. No. 29014. Models #8702 , #8703 , #8704. I can't seem to find any information on any website. Does any one have any idea about these. Due to the model #s starting with 87 I can guess that the date of production was 1987. Thank you

      Delete
    3. Hi Erik,
      Welcome to this blog and thanks for the comments!
      Give me a couple of days to review my MC Toy files and see if I can find something for you. I'll answer the second comment then.

      Delete