Tuesday, May 16, 2017

#810 PANINI - BA-146-100 AIR FRANCE from JET AIRLINERS (2004)






I was talking to a toy expert recently who showed me these planes in the Micromachines scale. There is no doubt about them, because they are still wrapped in its original bag (and comes with its original papersheet). They belong to a series of 48 planes that could be bought together with Panini stickers for the collection: "Jet Airliners" from 2004, which apparently had only 82 stickers.


Although the planes are relatively new, I decided to write an entry about this plane (I have only one), just for comparison purposes. I have written two other entries with Panini stickers from two different collections (published long ago).


The collection of 48 planes consisted of 24 different models, each of them in two decorations, that is, with two different sets of stickers, belonging to two different airlines, for example. Iberia and Alitalia, or Air France and British Airways.


What the expert also told me is that the other collection of military planes in the micromachines scale and that I showed a very long time ago in my blog is also from Panini. Please return to entry number #273.

FACTS AND FIGURES:
  • Name: JET AIRLINERS (BA-146-100 AIR FRANCE)
  • Scale: unknown scale.
  • Year: 2004
  • Company: Panini (Italy) / Unknown Toymaker (China)
  • Size: approx. 3 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment