Monday, January 2, 2017

#761 UNKNOWN MANUFACTURER - UNIDENTIFIED SCI-FI WOMAN (Around 1980)


MONTH OF THE UNKNOWN

I have a few interesting toys that I have been collecting over the years from which I know nothing at all. They cannot be identified since they have no manufacture marking. Despite searching the internet, I couldn´t find anything about them, so I changed my mind, and thought it may be better if I publish them now, and people reading this could help me identifying them.

There will be 11 toys (all 11 entries from January 2017), but I warn you: it is not an easy task to identify them. Are you ready for this challenge?

If I get hints and information, I´ll be updating the posts to add information about them. Thanks!
 
If you like the challenge, there are other toys in this blog waiting to be identified, click here to see all unidentified toys.


I´ll start with the one I think it is the most difficult: It is an articulated figure of a woman with long dark hair over her shoulder and with some kind of futuristic clothes.

There is absolutely no indication of manufacturer, country of origin or year, not to mention a copyright note... The figure has a very low quality and I would say it could even be a knock-off from another line, maybe you can recognise the character from a TV series or similar.

I also take a picture of the opened figure, so you see the construction of the toy. One leg is longer than the other, so it cannot stand very easily.

Additional information: Was bought in a flea market in Spain, together with other toys from the mid to late 70s.


FACTS and FIGURES:
  • Name: UNIDENTIFIED SCI-FI WOMAN
  • Toy Line: Unknown
  • Year: Around 1980
  • Company: Unknown Manufacturer
  • Size of the figures: Approx. 14 cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment