Sunday, December 25, 2016

#758 SUMMER – FIAT 131 ABARTH (Around 1988)


Another Fiat 131 for my collection! I knew there was this car, because I had seen it in pictures several times before, and I finally got it a few weeks ago.


The car is made by Summer in the late 80s. It has a 1:43 scale and a motor inside similar to the one used by Matchbox in the "Trickshifters" series. The car has dark windshields to hide the inner mechanism.


I think the cast is good, but some poor details spoil the overall quality.

This is so far the only Summer car I have in this scale. I think there are many in this size.


FACTS AND FIGURES:
  • Name: FIAT ABARTH 131 (No. S.704)
  • Scale: Around 1:43
  • Year: Around 1988
  • Company: Summer/ S.M. (Hong Kong)
  • Size: approx. 7 cm

1 comment:

  1. I love this item...I had one with other deco...lovely stuff :-) Congratulation for your superb blog!

    ReplyDelete