Thursday, November 19, 2015

#613 REAL GHOSTBUSTERS – HAUNTED HUMANS (Part II) (1988)


I finally got to get the X-cop, which was the only figure (out of 6) that I was missing. The first 3 figures were shown in a previous entry (#360), and now I present the other three. I do not like to leave series of toys "open", so I am glad I can publish now the 2nd and last part of the Haunted Humans figures from the Real Ghostbusters series.
These figures are:

X-Cop



Terror Trash




Hard Hat Horror


 
FACTS and FIGURES:
  • Name: TERROR TRASH GHOST, HARD HAT HORROR and X-COP GHOST
  • Alternate Names: POUBEL-FROUSSE, CROC PIOCHE and SPECTROFLIC (French) / STOUTE STINKERD, HORROR HENKIE and SKELETACHTIGE SUPERSMERIS (Dutch)
  • Toy Line: THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS (Wave 2)
  • Year: 1988
  • Company: Kenner (U.S.A.)
  • Size of the figures: 12 to 18 cm

3 comments:

  1. Terror Trash, Mail Fraud and Tombstone Tackle are amongst my most favourite toys, ever. Granny Gross and X-Cop are a lot of fun as well, but somehow I can't warm to Hardhat Horror...

    Probably because I only got him a couple of years ago, whereas the rest I got as a kid, so the "bond" just isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, many thanks for the comment and welcome to "Toys from the Past".

      I am more neutral, since I only had Mail Fraud as a kid. It was also my first figure, and my favorite of the Haunted Humans. From the other five, I couldn't choose a second favorite, I like all of them for one reason or the other, but yes, the "bond" you describe is something I can relate to.

      Delete
  2. Estas figuras, con esa apariencia inocente, esconden una terrorífica transformación detrás... Lo dicho, una colección fantástica y muy original. ¡Me encantan!

    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete